Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mini Sessions - Oct 29, 2011

The first of my mini sessions this past weekend was the cutest and sweetest little pumpkin and lobster I have EVER seen!!!!  Little Brooklyn is a supermodel, and she dresses up to top it off! Have I mentioned how much I love what I do lately????







This awesome family braved the chilly day with their newest little addition - who you may remember from an earlier post.... Here is the whole family! And get ready - they're a beautiful family!!!!!






This next family was a ton of fun - the kids (and the adults ;) were a little chilly, but everyone toughed it out and we had a great session!!!! This is such a sweet family!!!!





This last little beauty was so much fun to work with! She's gorgeous, AND well-mannered, AND lots of fun!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment