Sunday, December 25, 2011

The After-Christmas-Cards-Went-Out Blitz of Mini Sessions!

Some families asked that I hold off on posting their pictures until their Christmas cards went out... some others over the last month, I just didn't have the time to post --- since most of my customers were waiting for their pictures to MAKE said Christmas cards!!!! ;-) So nontheless... here is the blitz of photos I did in the last month and a half!!! Enjoy.....

The Smiths... we did two sessions with these little guys...





The Smiths - not the same Smiths ;-)...


The Hawns (and Nicole's 2-yr photos)...




The Hollifields...


The Pipers...


The Thompsons...




The Parkers...

 

The Johnsons...


The Kovacevics...




Justin Morganfield...




And there we are - all caught up... with the mini sessions at least!!!! I still have quite a few to post of some of our 'full sessions'!!!!! Stay Tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment