Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Gross Family Welcomes Katelyn Leigh...

The Grosses are good friends of ours, and I have known Marci since high school.... They are such a beautiful family - on the inside as much as the outside!  I have photographed them a few times already, and I didn't know any other little girl could even begin to compete with Sara Beth and her 'adorable-ness,' but I think this little Katelyn is going to give her a run for her money!!!! Look out Peter!!!!!!! ;-) As always, with these newborns, I have SUCH a hard time narrowing down my favorites... there are quite a few to share, so here we go.....




Peter is a firefighter, so we used his gear for some props... they turned out AWESOME!!!!

Her first smile!?




Ahhh.... I could just stare at these all day!!! But alas... back to work for me!!!!! ;-)
For more, you can visit my facebook page and/or my website (well, not the website quite yet - they are uploading... hahaha)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment