Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Jones Family

Jessica has been a friend since forever.... put it this way - we've been friends for over half our lives!!!!!  I always love taking pictures for my friends - it just makes my job more like a play-date! Without my kids... ok, maybe more like a friend-date... with THEIR kid(s)!  Either way - I hope yall enjoy looking at this precious family's pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! Thanks, Jess, for the loyal support and endorsements!  You're awesome!!!



I promised not to mention that this grass is being grown for Clemson's football field next year... I was supposed to say that it's Georgia sod... so I just did! ;-)


Landon turns two next week!



He looks like he got into something he shouldn't have!!!! Love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment