Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bridal Shower

This shoot wasn't a 'job' per se, because it was a shower for one of my best friends - who is getting married in October... and I am her Matron of Honor! So I was a guest at the shower, but couldn't resist taking a few photographs along the way! The shower was held at the Swan Coach House in Atlanta... it was beautiful! Too bad it was WAY too hot to enjoy the balcony as well!

Here are a few photos from the shower....

Mingling, decorations, and the food... Opening gifts...The lovely bride and her mom, her hosts and her future mother-in-law...
The whole group...
The bride and her two moms...
Aunts and cousins...
Mothers and Daughters...
Kelly's ENGAGED!!!!
Cousins...
The bride and her Matron of Honor (me ;-)
Thanks for humoring me... remember --- if you would like me to take photographs of your family, party, engagement, friends, kids, (I think you get the picture - no pun intended!), please let me know! My contact information is on the top right side of this page!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy - these are awesome!!! I love to see what a fantastic photographer you are! Thank you for coming, and thank you for taking such wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete