Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Family...

I have actually had the last couple of weeks off... for Mother's Day and this week because of a cancelation - nonetheless, I have missed taking pictures and editing! Don't you worry... I made my own family endure a (rather chaotic) photo shoot on Mother's Day!!!

Our Family (my side anyway)... my brother, sis-in-law, Mom, Dad, me, BJ and our little guys... And my grandmother... Me, my husband (BJ) and our two boys, Sam (4) and Jake (2.5)...
My mom and her mom... My parents with Nanny...
Jake (my youngest) giving Mimi hugs... he's such a lovin' little thing!
My parents (Mimi and Pop Pop) with their boys...
Bo and Jen (my brother and sis-in-law)...
Sam (my oldest) on his Daddy's shoulders...
Me and BJ...
Rocky... he's such and 'old man' now!
The three dogs - three TOTALLY different personalities! Stormie (left - mine) is a bitter little 8 1/2 yr-old Shih Tzu; Rocky (middle - my parents') is a 13-yr-old laid back [now] Chow; and Jack (right - my brother's) is a rambunctious and playful 2-yr-old lab! And you can tell - they weren't being cooperative AT ALL!!!
'My mom's' resident crane at the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment